Function Hall Seating 250 Pax (2nd Floor)
Dinning Seating 100 Pax (1st Floor)
Floating 450 to 500 Pax
For Single Hall Bookings
Hall Seating 75 Pax
Dinning Seating 50 Pax
Floating 100 to 200 Pax
Wedding & Reception
Conference & Corporate meetings
This banquet can handle both corporate buffet and traditional leaf dining.
Kitchen, Parkeing in Ground floor itself.
Lift and A/C available.
Car & Bike parking available.
Professional Audio systems.
Kitchen with all modern facilities.
Outdoor Catering allowed.
24*7 CCTV Surveillance.
2 AC Rooms with attached bathrooms.
BANQUET HALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Hall timings would be as follows; (B/F· 6 00am - 10.00am, Lunch: 12.30hrs - 15.30hrs, Hi-Tea: 16.00hrs - 18.30hrs, Dinner: 19.30hrs- 22.30hrs.)
2. Extra hours will be applicable in all the halls, would range from Rs.1,000/-to Rs.1,500/-on hour basis.
3. Power consumption above 5Kvwill be charged Rs.1500/- perk V*.
4. The hotel willbeproviding5 (Five) KVA electricity free of charge. Any extra consumption of electricity will be charged.
5. As per Law Music must be played strictly till 22.30hrs.
6. Party/ Function Booking can be confirmed by paying 50% of estimated total cost as booking advance.
7. Balance amount of the cost estimate on guaranteed number of guests to be paid along with Menu confirmation 7workingdays in advance.
8. Payment mode would be direct; in case of cheques, It must be deposited 7 days in advance & it is only subject to realization. Cheque in favor of "………..."
9. All the requirements of the Banquet function, including menu, seating arrangement, floral arrangement and requirement of audio/visual equipment’s must be finalized at least 7 working days prior to the function.
10. On the day of the function/ party event the actual bill and any further excess amount must be settled immediately after the function.
11. No credit will be given for the same under any circumstances.
12. An official letter from the company/ guest is prerequisite towards confirmation of bookings for corporate.
13. As per the Income Tax Regulations all payments above Rs.20, 000/-and above will require a photocopy of the PAN card of the client.
14. Guaranteed number of persons cannot be reduced under any circumstances will be charged in full, for any amendments on number of person increase or decrease should be prior to three days ahead of the function.
15. Guaranteed numbers can be changed to only increase up to within 48 hours of the event. No changes in guaranteed numbers will been reduced thereafter.
16. Decrease in guarantee guest members will not be accepted.
17. Outside food & beverages are not allowed subject to approval of MGMT.
18. Any damages to the hotel property by the party will be charged as per actual value.
19. Hotel & its staff are not responsible for the loss or damage to Guests. (such as Jewelries, mobiles, cash, bags, clothing & any valuable items etc.. )
20. Parking will be at owner’s risk.
1. All decors will be allowed to do decoration 2 hours before the function time.
2. Decors need to carry their tolls, ladder, etc. For decor, after doing decor they need to clear the decor materials and left outs like flowers, materials, etc.
3. Nailing and sticking in walls, doors won’t be allowed.
4. If any damages happened to the hotel amenities and walls, paints etc. During the decor all charges need to borne by booking person.
5. For doing light decor in stage will be allowed paying additional E .B charges to the hotel. Additional 2 medium size speakers will be allowed.
6. For doing serial light decor to the building will be allowed to use existing nails fixed in walls. No extra nails will be allowed to fix anywhere in building.
7. For doing serial light decor for building separate genset have to be arranged guest side and need to get permission from govt authorities if necessary.
8. Decorates must register their name in security office and they need to get visitor pass before entering to hall.
9. No decorations will be allowed in swimming pool area and main lobby.
10. Name banners and arches will be allowed standard size on main entrance without disturbing the guest entry.